**2022- THis will be a combo event- bring your middle school and high school students!
Arrival and Departure
Camp begins Sunday afternoon with registration and is over Friday morning. All groups will be housed in the Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Club. You will not know how many students will be in a room until you arrive at camp. Please know we do try to maximize room space in order to keep trip costs low for your students.
Your registration price includes eight meals – four lunches and four dinners. Breakfast is on your own. Each room has a full kitchen and there is a Walmart and Sam’s club very close. We strongly suggest students bring snacks for the week! Dinner will be served at the hotel Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. On Wednesday, each youth group can spend the day (from Lunch until evening program) being together as a family, enjoying the island and eating together on your own. High school students are often hungry, they’ll be happy if they have snacks!
- Mornings include time for quiet times, the morning session and seminars.
- After lunch, you will have free-time to relax and enjoy the beach. A variety of recreation activities and tournaments will be organized for each afternoon.
- The evening schedule will include dinner, a counselor meeting, the evening session and family-time (with your church family).
Things to Bring
In addition to cool, casual clothes, there are a few specifics things you’ll want to have with you.
- Towels for both bathing and the beach (towels will not be provided by the hotels)!
- Beach gear: sandals, modest swim suits, sunscreen, frisbees, etc.
- Bible, pen, and notebook.
- Sweatshirt or long-sleeve shirt for the big group meetings as the meeting rooms are usually cold!
- Come prepared for afternoon recreation with tennis shoes, tennis rackets and balls, footballs, i.e.
- Please make sure your group has one sleeping bag for every fifth person in the group.
- Spending money for snacks, Fun In The Son t-shirts, CDs, books and other items available to purchase.
What else do I need to know?
- There should be one adult for every six youth you bring. There should be male counselors for male campers and female counselors for female campers.
- Each student coming to Hilton Head will need to complete a 2021 YCM Medical Release Form Please bring two copies of each medical form with you – one for you to hang on to and one to turn in to our staff when you register Sunday evening.
- For more information on Hilton Head check out http://www.hiltonheadisland.org/.