ARRIVAL & DEPARTURE
The Great Escape: Midwest begins Monday afternoon with registration and is over late Friday night following the final evening program. Check-out is Saturday morning. Housing is provided Friday night, however, no breakfast will be served Saturday morning and you should plan to depart by 8:00 AM.
All student and counselors will be housed in air-conditioned rooms and cabins at the Green Lake Conference Center in Green Lake, WI. We will not know your specific rooming arrangements until you arrive at The Great Escape.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner are all provided in the cafeteria as part of your conference cost. We will feed you beginning with dinner on Monday night and your last meal will be dinner on Friday.
* Actual camp schedules are tentative and details may vary.
- Mornings include non-mandatory worship at the dock, breakfast, individual quiet devotion time, and recreation.
- Afternoons include lunch, afternoon session and worship, small group time, free time, and tournaments.
- Evenings include dinner, evening session and worship, aftermaths, counselor meetings, family time, and lights out.
Random Details you need to know:
- There should be one adult for every six youth you bring (1:6). There should be male counselors for male campers and female counselors for female campers.
- Each student coming to TGE Midwest will need to complete a 2023 YCM Medical & Media Release form. Leaders, please bring two copies of each medical form with you – one for you to hang onto & one to turn in to our staff when you register.
- You can learn more about the local area by visiting www.glcc.org